The Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station is located on Lockport Road and
is very accessible by the I-190, Niagara Falls Blvd, and other major
roads in the area.
Free parking is very limited on base. There is additional free parking with shuttle service from Indicon/Vantage location.
View Larger Map
Air Show Tips
- Come early, especially if you would like to take photos of the static
- Dress according to the weather and wear sunscreen. Also, read
the local weather forecast.
- Bring ear plugs – aircraft engines are very loud.
- Will there be food sold? Yes, there will be many food, beverage
and air show souvenir booths on the flight line. The nonprofit
groups staffing the booths encourage your support during the air show. Each
group receives a portion of the booth’s revenues for one’s
- Purchase an air show program – these programs will contain
an air show poster, and pictures of airplanes. You can have
the pilots autograph the programs for you. The proceeds from
the programs go to the United Way of Niagara.
- NO SMOKING absolutely on the flight line – there will be designated
- Please pick up any trash and do not liter. You can assist the
air show staff by doing this. Any foreign objects can be sucked
into an airplane’s engine and do catastrophic damage to the airplane.
For media inquiries, please contact the 914th Airlift Wing Base Public
Affairs Office. http://www.niagara.afrc.af.mil/units/publicaffairs/index.asp